12/10/09

About Me




Hi
I am Anil Fernandes. I was born and brought up in Mumbai, the business hub for country. I reside in Navi mumbai with my parents and a cute little Cat.

Art is something that I was always interested in.  I can reluctantly call it as my soul and my lifeline. I entered in this medium of art in 2005, when I was gifted with a basic point and shoot Canon SD630 camera.
After my graduation in Management, I worked with a HR company, my photography developed as a parallel career.

"Potraits and Events comprises majority of my work.
The stimulation and excitement of responding to new
 situations satisfies both my analytical and creative side. "



I get immense pleasure in sharing the happiness with people that I photograph, and knowing that i'm creating pictures that will evoke wonderfull memories and a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment