6/26/11

Missing those Kiddo Days!! - Navi Mumbai Photographer

Rainy days are so awesome. All you feel to do is have some hot cup of tea and sit in the balcony and relax and slowly start become lazy :p. And with this I completely forgot about this cutie pie's portrait session that i photographed. I think this is the best way to preserve memories of your growing baby. Moreover, you have excellent photos that would last a decade, rather than just having mobile mugshots (which can be lost any given day).

You have numerous ways to use the photos clicked by a professional portrait photographer and one of them is to print them in A3 or A1 sizes (poster sizes). Or get it Canvas Mounted if you want try something new, replacing the traditional photo frame.

If you want similar interesting photos of your child. Book a family portrait session with me. contact me





To book a family portrait session contact me

Creatively,
Anil

No comments:

Post a Comment