10/24/12

Wedding Food - Navi Mumbai Photographer

There are 2 things that Weddings are irresistible for and a serious must go - the couple getting married and the yummylicious FOOD. Of course, the cute and beautiful ladies at the wedding also is an interesting reasons but I'll blog about it some day later. 

So where do I start about food at wedding. I am not a foodie and mostly while shooting weddings I don't get enough time to taste the  food and relish it. But I have a list of my favorite dishes that I never, ever miss out tasting. 

Here are some of the food photos from few weddings that might make you SLUUUURPP!! 


Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer

Never forget to have the lip smacking Aam Ras or a Fruit Salad. :D
Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer


And the Kebabs... Gosh! am already drooling!

Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer

Last but not the least, the Mukhwas or Pan. 

Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer
Mumbai Photographer

Website                         Contact me                                Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment